- Data privacy
- Legal notice
- Network map
- Our News
- Our project
- The network on video
- The Seine Escaut Network (map)
- The Seine-Scheldt Network
- They make the network
- The Seine-Scheldt IGC at Vive-Saint-Bavon for the inauguration of the new lock complex
- Steenbrugge bridge on the Ghent-Ostend canal: end of the design phase and start of the public inquiry in January 2023
- Official signing of the declaration of intent of the Seine-Scheldt Economic Network (eNES)
- A new lock at Vive-Saint-Bavon
- Beginning of works for the new Roeselare River Terminal
- Festive opening of the Lys in Harelbeke on January 11, 2020
- Seine-Nord Europe Canal: the contract for works on the Montmacq Cambronne-lès-Ribécourt lock has been awarded
- Seine-Scheldt network in the spotlight at the Riverdating inland waterway event!
- Work to lengthen the lock at Quesnoy-sur-Deule is progressing
- Seine-Nord Europe Canal: the 1st lot of the TOARC contract for sector 1 is published!
- Croissy-sur-Seine dyke: start of the rockfill work
- The Seine-Scheldt EEIG visits the Vive-Saint-Bavon site
- Croissy-sur-Seine: work to reinforce the dyke begins
- Seine Basin: the secondary lock at La Cave reopened to navigation
- Seine-Nord Europe Canal: first diggings in the Oise!
- The Denain lock refurbished
- Completion of the protection of the banks and redevelopment of the waiting area downstream of the lock at Quesnoy-sur-Deûle
- The Seine-Nord Europe Canal? Here we go!
- The construction of the Poses dam continues until 2025
- The Bray-Nogent project (Seine basin) declared to be in the public interest
- The Seine-Scheldt Intergovernmental Commission and European representatives visit the Seine Basin on 31 May 2022
- Round table of the general managers of the Seine-Scheldt project
- Signing of the Seine-Nord Europe canal financing and construction agreement
- Inauguration of the Condé-Pommeroeul cross-border canal
- The Seine-Scheldt EEIG visits the Seine-Nord Europe Canal worksite
- The European Union awards a 4th grant to the Seine-Scheldt wide-gauge river network
- The partners of the Seine-Scheldt EEIG on a preview visit of the Condé-Pommeroeul Canal before its official reopening
- The Seine-Scheldt EEIG 2022 annual report is available!
- Seine-Scheldt: an exciting project going from strength to strength in 2022
- Press release: Europe’s support for the Seine-Scheldt project: €276 million contracted
- Press Release: the European Union renews its major support to the Seine-Scheldt large-gauge waterway network
- In Lyon, Seine-Scheldt connects Europe!
- Inland waterway transport and Seine-Scheldt in the spotlight in Wallonia!
- Inauguration of the modernisation of the Tournai crossing
- The Seine-Scheldt IGC visits Tournai on 30 March 2023
- Inland waterway transport and intermodality in the spotlight in Wallonia!
- Crossing of Tournai by the Scheldt: navigation at European gauge Va is open!